Enjoy a 28 ft x 34 ft open area with your dog that's fully matted and without obstruction.
Available for your use are:
- Obedience high jump
- Obedience bar jump
- Broad jump
- Obedience "go-out" gate
- 6 Agility jumps, including a panel jump, double jump, triple jump
- Agility weave poles: 2 sets of 6; also 6 sets of 2 x 2's that can be attached for 2 sets of 6 poles or a full set of 12 poles
- Agility teeter-totter
- Agility tunnel
- Closed tunnel (chute) - regulation
- Tire jump
- Dog walk: practice dog walk - 8 feet long, height at 3 feet or 10 inches, not adjustable
- Pause table: rubberized for maximum traction
- Nina Ottosson toys (plastic): Brick and Spinny (bring your own treats for a fun game of "Find it!")
Equipment is competition-grade
- Two Medium-Large crates and one Large crate for your other dogs
- Storage cubbies for your - and your dogs' - stuff while you work (or play)
- Fresh water (Hinckley Springs cooler) - hot and cold; disposable cups and bowls
- Coat hooks
- Wireless network
One inch of matting covers the entire ring, making the floor comfortable for you and your dog.
Ring gates separate the matted area from the non-practice area.
The back door is screened and can be opened for additional light and air. A high fence prevents your dog from leaving the ring. (If you park in the rear, a gate in the fence allows entry. There's a doorbell in back.)
©2013 Dogs in the Ring. A Division of Golly Gear. All Rights Reserved.